Translate

Friday 18 September 2015

This Rose Is Actually A


This Rose Is Actually A Delicious Apple Dessert – http://goo.gl/FDb0nF

I’m not a professional photographer, but I love taking pictures, mostly of the food that I whip up in the kitchen for my family. Our dinner becomes my inspiration. My aim is to snap a shot of a beautiful meal, and make the picture speak. It should capture the flavor and aroma of the dish and make the viewers crave to run for their apron and whisk and try my recipes.

I’m probably not always successful at this, but I do put in my best effort!

With my quick and easy recipes, I want to show my readers that even with a busy schedule, you can find the time to prepare a homemade and wholesome dinner. Per Italian tradition, I find it extremely important to end my day at the dinner table with my family.

More info: cookingwithmanuela

(h/t): BoredPanda

Today, I want to show you that you don’t need to be a pastry chef to bake a deliciously tempting dessertrose-shaped-apple-dessert-cooking-with-manuela-1

These beautiful and elegant apple roses are the perfect examplerose-shaped-apple-dessert-cooking-with-manuela-2

If you check out the steps of my recipe, you will see that it’s not that hard to make this dessertrose-shaped-apple-dessert-cooking-with-manuela-3

All you need to do is stretch out and cut the puff pastry, spread with apricot preserve, place the thin and soft apple slices on the doughrose-shaped-apple-dessert-cooking-with-manuela-4rose-shaped-apple-dessert-cooking-with-manuela-5

Sprinkle them with cinnamon (of course!) and roll up the pastryrose-shaped-apple-dessert-cooking-with-manuela-6

After 45 minutes in the oven, you will have an amazing and deliciously healthy dessertrose-shaped-apple-dessert-cooking-with-manuela-7

I promise you: yours will be just as beautiful as minerose-shaped-apple-dessert-cooking-with-manuela-8

You will not only be impressed by the look of these apple roses, but also by their taste: naturally sweet, organic apple slices rolled up in perfectly crispy and buttery puff pastryrose-shaped-apple-dessert-cooking-with-manuela-9

Must Read:
Top 10 Crazy Foods that Will Change Everything Forever
10 Great Examples Of What Instagram Food Photos Should Be Like. That Last One Of The World Cup? OMG.
Japan’s Burger Kings Sell Black Burgers Colored With Bamboo Charcoal And Squid Ink

Feel free to Like, Comment & Share your ideas with us!

Don’t forget to subscribe our YouTubeChannel.

Make sure to join us on Facebook and Twitter  for most recent Updated posts!

apple dessert

Author: funnynlol